Right of withdrawal
1. Pursuant to the Act on Consumer Rights of May 30, 2014, the Consumer/Entrepreneur has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason.
2. Withdrawal from the contract is effective if the Consumer/Entrepreneur submits a statement of withdrawal from the contract within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods. To meet the deadline, it is enough to submit a statement before its expiry. The form of submitting the declaration can be any, e.g.
· the statement can be submitted on the form, the template of which is attached to the Act on Consumer Rights of 30 May 2014 (constituting Annex No. 1 to the regulations),
by e-mail to the address provided in paragraph 1 of these regulations,
· by post to the address provided in paragraph 1 of these regulations.
3. The Consumer/Entrepreneur returns the goods to the Store within 14 days of submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract at his own expense.
4. The store returns the funds within 14 days from the date of receipt of the statement. The Store may withhold the return of the payment until receipt of the Goods back or delivery by the Consumer/Entrepreneur of proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
5. The store returns the funds using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer/Entrepreneur. In the case of payment with a payment card, the refund is made to the card account.
6. If the Consumer/Entrepreneur has chosen a method of delivery other than the cheapest offered by the Store, the Store will not reimburse the Consumer/Entrepreneur for the additional costs incurred by him. The store will only reimburse the cost of the cheapest delivery of a given item to the Consumer/Entrepreneur.
7. The Consumer/Entrepreneur covers all direct costs of returning the Goods (e.g. costs of packaging, securing, shipping).
8. The Consumer/Entrepreneur is not entitled to the right of withdrawal in the case of contracts:
in which the subject of the service is the Good delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package was opened after delivery;
in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings (e.g. DVD movies) or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the package was opened after delivery;
in which the subject of the service is Goods that deteriorate quickly or have a short shelf life;
in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated Good, manufactured according to the Consumer's/Entrepreneur's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
about the provision of services, if the Store has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer/Entrepreneur, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the Store has provided the service, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
delivery of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the express consent of the Consumer / Entrepreneur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing him by the Store about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract;
in which the subject of the service are Goods, which after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other Goods.
9. Pursuant to Art. 31 of the Act on Consumer Rights of 30 May 2014, in the event of withdrawal from a distance contract or an off-premises contract, the contract is considered void.
10. The Consumer/Entrepreneur is responsible for the decrease in the value of the Goods as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning.
Right of withdrawal